With Apple One, the manufacturer has bundled its services such as Apple Music, Apple TV + and iCloud into a single subscription model. So if you use different services from Apple, you can save in the future. We have all the information and the price of Apple One.
While Apple used to earn its money mainly from the sale of classic hardware, the service area is becoming more and more important year after year. Whether Apple Music, iCloud storage space or Apple TV + – Apple now has a number of services on offer for which a monthly fee is due.
This can be quite expensive if you want to use everything – but Apple One not only makes the process easier, it also makes it cheaper. The motto is: those who use multiple services save.
- Apple Music: 9.99 euros for individual members / 14.99 euros for family members / 4.99 euros for students / 4.99 euros for Apple Music Voice
- Apple TV +: 4.99 euros
- iCloud / iCloud +: 0.99 euros (50 GB), 2.99 euros (200 GB) or 9.99 euros (2 TB)
- Apple Arcade: 4,99 Euro
- Apple Fitness +: 9.99 euros (or 79.99 euros per year)
Apple One has been available in Germany as both an individual membership and a family option since the end of October 2020. The savings compared to the individual price are therefore around 6 or 8 euros, depending on the tariff selected. If the iCloud storage plan included in the subscription model is not sufficient, you can easily upgrade to a higher level.
Apple One Individual Apple One Family (can be shared with up to 5 family members) 14.95 euros per month 19.95 euros per month Apple Music Apple Music Apple TV + Apple TV + Apple Arcade Apple Arcade iCloud 50 GB iCloud 200 GB
Apple One Premium
With the start of Apple Fitness + in Germany on November 3, 2021, the top subscription model Apple One Premium will also be available in this country. This includes the following Apple services:
- Apple Music Familie
- Apple TV+
- Apple Arcade
- Apple Fitness+
- iCloud + with 2 TB
Apple One Premium costs 28.95 euros per month and can be used by up to six family members.
- Apple One has been available in Germany since October 2020.
- There is a tariff for individuals (14.95 euros per month) and one for families (19.95 euros per month).
- Anyone who has previously subscribed to several Apple services separately can save 6 or 8 euros per month with Apple One.
- With the launch of Apple Fitness + in Germany on November 3, 2021, Apple One Premium is also available in this country for 28.95 euros per month.