Stretch ceilings – TOP of the best manufacturers
France is considered a trendsetter in many ways. So stretch ceilings began the world march from here. By giving preference to French companies, we choose fashion, sophistication and cutting edge technology. In addition to France, PVC film ceilings are manufactured in other European countries, China and Russia. In Rostov-on-Don, the company Rostovpotolok is responsible for fixing the ceiling.
Employees of the company in their work use films from proven and well-known manufacturers, and price for stretch ceilings quite affordable compared to product quality. The company has more than 5 years of experience in installing stretch ceilings. About 200 projects are carried out monthly, for which a guarantee is provided. You can beautifully decorate any room by applying a photo or drawing to the ceiling. PVC film is used as a coating, as it has a number of advantages:
- durable and elastic;
- withstands high temperatures;
- easily cleared of dirt;
- moisture resistant, can be used in rooms with high humidity;
It is not recommended to use the film in unheated rooms. In case of damage to the ceiling, as a result of flooding, it is easy to return it to its original form by contacting the specialists of Rostovpotolok. We present a list of manufacturers who have won the trust of buyers with their high-quality and reliable products.
- Country: France
- Website – http://ru.barrisol.com/
The French company Barrisol has existed since 1967, and today it is a leader in the finishing industry. The high-tech enterprise has a head office in Kembs. The main and additional production facilities occupy 8400 sq. meters. The company’s products are sold in 68 countries.
- very thin – 0.17-0.18 mm;
- light – 200 g one square meter;
- withstand heavy loads;
- does not burn;
- not sensitive to chemicals;
- easy to mount and dismantle;
- 12 years warranty;
- operation at a temperature “- 5” – “+ 55”. ;
- do not condense;
- do not absorb odors;
- for 20 years the tension force does not change;
- more than 90 types of colors;
- 5 textures: matte, varnished, glossy and others.
BARRISOL stands for comfort, reliability, durability and prestige.
- Country: France
- Website – http://www.alkordraka.com/
This is an even older enterprise. It has been producing PVC products since 1947. The products are trusted in many countries. The Alkor Draka symbol testifies to European quality and reasonable prices. Stretch ceilings were no exception.
Vulcan Corporation, which includes Alkor Draka, manufactures stretch ceilings in the French and Dutch divisions of the company. There are sales offices in Italy, the Netherlands and France.
Features of stretch ceilings from Alkor Draka:
- high-quality, confirmed by multi-stage control;
- huge assortment;
- do not attract dust;
- easy to care for;
- do not absorb odor;
- with polyurethane impregnation;
- up to 100 colors;
- eight textures: gloss, mother of pearl, metallic, satin, matte and others.
- Country: France
- Website – http://www.extenzo.com/
The French company EXTENZO, which produces tensioning systems, is famous for maintaining the height of rooms. It installs structures with a gap of about 3 mm from the floor surface. She also leads the way in providing color and stylistic solutions. The company’s catalogs contain more than 120 design options for the ceiling space.
EXTENZO has international awards. Its products meet the requirements for elite finishing materials used in construction and architecture.
- Country: France
- Website – http://www.newmat.ru/
Another French company that produces high quality stretch ceiling systems that match fashion trends in interior design and look modern and creative. For over 20 years the company has been known on the world market. Since 1997 he has been working in Russia. Her products vary in style. The catalog is regularly updated, expanding the choice.
Features of stretch ceilings:
- no repair of the base ceiling is required, all defects will be hidden;
- strength and tightness (1 sq. m of the film will withstand up to 100 liters of water);
- reliability and durability;
- the possibility of drawing a pattern on a matte canvas with a 10-year guarantee.
Representative office in Russia LLC “Newmat” is distinguished by:
- high level of service;
- high-quality and fast service;
- Individual approach to every customer.
- Country: France
- Website – http://www.clipso.com/ru/
Ceiling tension structures of this company have high-tech profiles and are suitable for renovation and new construction of residential and public buildings. CLIPSO products comply with CE and ISO 9001 certification and are made from raw materials from EU countries. Certificates confirm the quality of products, their compliance with all standards.
Cloths are made of polyester, which is treated with polyurethane impregnation, which provides a protective function and gives the white color of the material of manufacture a matte shade.
Features of the stretch fabric:
- ultra-wide canvas (up to 5.1 m);
- printable coating;
- sound absorption;
- antistatic coating;
- environmentally friendly (Oeko-Tex Standard certification awarded the highest A + score);
- factory warranty for 10 years;
- the possibility of dismantling and reuse after the elimination of damage.
The fastening of CLIPSO blades is carried out in a dry cold way using clips-clips: clean, harmless and fast.
- Country – Germany
- Website – http://www.lackfolie.cz/ru/
The Lackfolie company, having barely appeared on the stretch ceiling market, immediately won a place among the leaders. German quality plus European standards give safety and comply with ISO 9001-96 standards. Environmentally friendly raw materials, unique technologies and modern equipment are the basis of high-quality, durable, reliable and beautiful stretch ceilings. At every stage of production, control is carried out to exclude even the slightest defect, therefore Lackfolie products have impeccable quality and a number of advantages.
Features of stretch ceilings from Lackfolie:
- panel width 1.3-1.8 meters;
- environmentally friendly PVC film. The user is protected from allergic reactions;
- the canvas does not magnetise;
- does not collect dust;
- does not fade, the color remains for many years;
- does not burn in case of fire;
- will retain its original shape and save from flooding by neighbors (Initially, it will stretch, taking on the volume of water, and after it is drained, it will be restored to its original version.);
cloth with a layer of antiseptic (Mold and mildew are excluded regardless of the humidity in the room);
- wide range of colors and textures;
- the ability to apply a photo or drawing that is resistant to light;
- a variety of interior solutions, for example, under an old castle.
German Lackfolie ceilings will be an excellent solution not only for residential premises, but also for the interior of a store, restaurant, bar, hotel, conference room, pool, sauna, trading platform, hospital, laboratory and other facilities. They will help to bring to life the most interesting interior decoration projects and give zest to any style.
- Country – Germany
- Website – http://www.renolit.com/
The German company RENOLIT has existed for over 65 years. The company’s PVC films undergo technical expertise and have a modern design. RENOLIT manufactures products used in medicine, offices, construction and the automotive industry. The company’s PVC films are produced using a unique patented technology. The components used in production are only expensive and of high quality. RENOLIT canvases possess all the basic qualities of PVC films, do not burn, without defects and any smell. The assortment includes textures: matte, satin, lacquer, metallic, mother-of-pearl 200 color shades.
- Thickness – 0.18mm, 0.22mm, 0.30mm.
- Width – 1.5 m; 2 m; 2.7 m
- Maximum load: 150 HP water per 1 sq.
- Frost resistance: up to -3 C.
- The warranty is 12 years.
- Country – Belgium
- Website – http://www.ptmc-polyplast.be/
The company’s products are more affordable than other European manufacturers. Installation of a stretch ceiling is possible with a minimum distance of 3-5 cm, which has little effect on the height of the room. Assembled in 4-8 hours, realizing single-level and multi-level structures, optionally and with a 3D effect.
Features of the film:
- web width 3.2-5.5 m;
- moisture resistance;
- strength (100 liters of water per 1 square meter, fully restored when dried);
- working temperature 5-50 degrees Celsius;
- the richest color palette;
- varied structure.
- Country – China
- Website – http://www.g-lines.ru/
The Chinese company has established itself as a responsible manufacturer. Its products meet all technical and sanitary standards. Installation of a stretch ceiling takes just a few hours, delivering minimal inconvenience, leaving no dirt and debris. Moreover, ceilings of any shape are realized according to your imagination in one or several levels. All defects and communications are hidden behind the film. The surface to be closed does not require preparation. During operation, the stretch ceiling does not need special care, retains its original appearance and protects the room from water leakage from the ceiling.
Features of stretch blades from Gline:
- film thickness 0.13 cm;
- wide canvases (1.5-5.5 m) so that there are no seams;
- rich selection of color palette;
- various textures;
- the possibility of large-format printing on canvas of any texture;
- acceptable quality at a lower price.
- Country Russia
- Website – http://sarosdesign.ru/
SAROS DESIGN started its activity in 1992, and after 4 years began to supply stretch ceilings from Europe. In 2000 we opened our own production. The production of decorative stretch ceilings has been established in Moscow, Samara, Yekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Narva (Estonia), Kiev (Ukraine), Stuttgart (Germany). This reduces lead times and helps control quality at all stages of production. More than 20 welding machines, such is the company’s equipment park, produce stretch ceilings. Cutting accuracy is ensured by production tables, which allow cutting a single blade with an area of more than 100 square meters.
Each of the branches will provide printing on any surface (art ceilings) or full-color drawings on PVC film. Today the company provides a full range of services from production to installation of stretch ceilings. The focus is on a wide range of clients: from individuals to construction companies that are engaged in interior decoration. SAROS DESIGN is the only company that has developed a program for Android and iOS smartphones to create stretch ceiling drawings.